Thursday, December 30, 2010

Diary of a Non-Wimpy Birthday!






My Noah turned 12! I can't believe it!! Noah decided that this year he wanted to have a party with his friends. He wanted to have a movie night party, and decided on Diary of a Wimpy Kid as the movie. I wasn't sure if they would really watch it, but they did. Then they decorated cupcakes.
I do this at a lot of Noah's parties because the kids always love it, and it takes up more time then you would think. Next, Noah opened his gifts. His friends had been really thoughtful and picked out things for Noah that they knew he would like. Then they just ran around the house having a great time. Noah loved his birthday party and I am so thankful for his amazing friends and how much they support and love him. They are great kids!!




















No comments: