Friday, June 18, 2010

Brace Face


I know this is WAY late, but Noah got braces (over two months ago) and so I thought I should at least write a blog about it. He hates getting them tightened, but has enjoyed that when his mouth is sore mom lets him have Slim-Fast shakes for breakfast. He also like that he can have so many colors in his mouth and cracks the assistants in the office up every time he describes in detail the colors he wants for his rubber bands and the order they should go in. He has done better then I thought he would with them, and I know I owe that in part to Dr. Beckstrom and his amazing team! They have been so awesome with him!! It really is a blessing to me and to Noah. I know he is my own kid, and to say so seems really vain... but I think he is just about the cutest brace face I have ever seen!!

1 comment:

museumeg said...

He is definitely one handsome brace face! :) Glad he is doing so well with them.