Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Hot Mamas Day!!

I know this is late, but I was busy having fun on Mothers Day and since I sit in front of a computer all day at work... on a day off it's like the very last thing I want to do. I just wanted to let all the mothers in my life know how much I appreciate them. I appreciate my own mom and have learned from being a mother how much goes into each and every day and things you do for your children. I have come to realize how hard she worked to give us all the things we had, and I of course am talking more about the things that money can't buy. I am thankful to all my friends who are mothers. You are always such an example to me and I learn from you all everyday. I am thankful for my Noah who loves me in spite of the mistakes I make. To all the mothers out there... one day to honor you is really not enough, but you still have my thanks and gratitude for doing the hardest job in the world... producing the future. Love to you all.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Backatcha, Kristen. Love you, girl!

Shane and Alissa said...

That was a sweet post. BTW that shower was the best shower I have ever been to and it was made even better because it was for me. That was so incredibly nice of you to throw it and I thank you a million times over!

Valerie said...

He is so so cute, I love that picture of him, it seems to capture his personality so well. Oh and I saw your below post, I am SOOOOO glad not to be pregnant anymore!