Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Dream Like Bella



So, we all know I am a Twihard (I know the word "duh" comes to mind.). Well most of my friends and my female (and a few male) relatives are too, so you should all understand what I am talking about here. Well, in the beginning of New Moon Bella has that dream where she thinks she sees her grandmother, but really it's her and she just hasn't realized she has aged. It's like her dreams haven't caught up to her reality. I am so there! When I dream I always seem to be around the age of 18 or so, and my body is 18 too!! I dream that I still have my 18 year old body. This body...








Yup, but really I'm 31 and I have this body...







My dreams have yet to catch up to my reality. So then I start to think, maybe I dream this way because someone is trying to tell me that this current body I have shouldn't be my reality. I need to be better. Two years ago I had lost 30 pounds, and then since that time have gained it all back... as of today I am all the way back up to where I was. How sad. I need to start over instead of giving up. So I am putting it out there and saying I need to lose weight. I tend to do better if I put it out there in the world because I know people will be waiting to see if I follow through.




Now, I know there is no way to get that exact BC (before children) body back, but I can do much better. Then at least when I do dream like Bella, my dream life and real life will be a little bit of a closer match. :)

2 comments:

Linz said...

You certainly were a saucy little thing at 18, weren't you?! =D I know you will do great! I'm cheering for you!

Roundy Clan said...

KRIS! Let's do it together...across the miles. haha Cody leaves next week and I vowed to lose 5 pounds while he is gone and top start working out again. So call me next time you really want to eat those flamming hots and I'll call you when I really want a Dr. pepper and we'll chat. Of course you got o bed much later so maybe you can just text me! haha Oh and I have the SAME problem when I dream. I am like 18 or something so this blog was from my head straight onto the lap top...well except the Bella thing. haha