Monday, June 15, 2009

Alright, I give.

So, everyone I know seems to have one of these... so I give... I will have one too. I don't know how interesting it will be, or how often I will write on here, but I will give it a go at least. My life is not that different from anyone else, but my kid does say some pretty funny things now and again. I also have random thoughts that go through my head that people sometimes find interesting... so maybe from time to time I will post something that will not put you to sleep.

3 comments:

Roundy Clan said...

WOO WOO

Melody said...

Kristin! You are so fun. I'm glad we've hooked up and are getting to "know" each other a little better. YOU ROCK, hot momma!

Amanda said...

YAY!!! Blogging is the best. Once you get into it you will see you end up blogging almost daily!!!